Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Although the Vignoble Tiered Garden Fountain comes with a simple goblet-inspired design, the six fine streams of water that flows from its single tier more than makes up for its unassuming design. It's a piece that will blend well in a traditional garden setting and infuse it with a dynamic and melodious sight of flowing water.
Vignoble Tiered Garden Fountain Features:
- Made of cast stone
- Hand-crafted in the United States
- Shown in Lucca finish
- Available in different finishes
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Vignoble Tiered Garden Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year warranty
Vignoble Tiered Garden Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 62"H x 48"W x 18"D
- Weight: 651 pounds
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Do I have to do anything special to it in a freezing environment. I live in New England where the winter can be harsh. Thank you
We do highly recommend winterizing your fountain before your freezing temperatures hit. This includes fully draining the fountain, adding towels or old blankets into the bowls to help absorb any excess moisture, and covering it to prevent freezing water (snow or rain) from accumulating. Cast stone concrete is very durable in cold temperatures, but if moisture freezes and expands in the concrete, it can cause the product to crack or crumble.
Is this fountain delivered in one piece? What type of base is needed? It will be going in a driveway island.
This fountain is shipped on a large pallet and the fountain comes in 6 pieces. It is best to install the fountain on either a concrete pad or solid pavers. Placing it on grass or dirt could cause pressure fractures from any support discrepancies. You want it to be placed on a solid surface to prevent that from happening.