Return Policy | OutdoorFountainPros.com
Outdoor Fountain Pros is confident that you will be ultimately satisfied with your purchases. If, for some reason this is not the case, you may return or exchange your items within 30 days of receipt, for a small restocking fee (15%) plus any shipping charges that were incurred. Items returned to Outdoor Fountain Pros should be in new and unused condition, as well as packaged in the original manufacturer’s box. In order to receive remaining credit on your return, all parts, pieces, accessories, registration cards etc. must be returned along with your item.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ORIGINAL SHIPPING IS NON-REFUNDABLE, even if you received Free Shipping, you will be charged the actual shipping charges that we incurred to ship the item to you.
How to Return a Product
In the rare likelihood that you should need to return an item to Outdoor Fountain Pros, please follow these instructions:
- Contact Outdoor Fountain Pros to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. An RMA is required in order for Outdoor Fountain Pros to process a returned item. Returns that are received without an RMA are subject to being refused, so please be sure to receive an RMA before attempting to return an item purchased from Outdoor Fountain Pros.
- At the time of your call to Outdoor Fountain Pros to receive an RMA, you will also receive a return shipping address to send your return back.
- Carefully repackage your return item in the original manufacturer’s packaging that it was received in, along with all parts and paperwork that was included. You will be charged a replacement fee for any missing items, or you will receive no credit if the manufacturer cannot supply replacement parts.
- Return your item via UPS or another insured shipping provider. Outdoor Fountain Pros recommends insuring your package, as we are not responsible for the loss or damage of items being returned. It’s recommended to insure the package for purchase price. If for some reason we receive a return that has been damaged during shipment, we will contact you immediately so you may file a claim with your shipping company.
- Place a shipping label on the box (including RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, written on the shipping label), and return your item to the address given to you by an Outdoor Fountain Pros customer service representative. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE MANUFACTURER’S BOX, please use a shipping label so that the box can be reused. A box replacement charge will be incurred if the box is written on.
- The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, given to you by an Outdoor Fountain Pros customer service representative, expires 10 days from the date of issue. As such, please return your item as soon as you receive your RMA.
- Once your return is received, it will be processed and inspected for damage or missing parts. After your return is processed, your credit card will be credited back for the original purchase price, minus the original shipping cost and the 15% restocking fee, as well as box replacement fee if needed. Please allow 1-2 weeks for a return to show up as a credit on your statement.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when the money has been refunded to the original credit card.
- All products are charged with a 15% restocking fee, and returns may not be refunded if item is returned in less than new and unused working order.
- Custom items, built-to-order and personalized items obviously cannot be returned due to their specific, one of a kind uniqueness.
- For information regarding the return of damaged items, please refer to our section on Damaged Shipments.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.