- Delivery is curbside delivery only. The shipping company will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery.
- The driver should wait while you check for damages. The shipping insurance is null and void once the package is delivered and signed for by the receiver.
- If you are unable to open and inspect the shipment, or, if the driver is unwilling to wait, please write “Pending Inspection for Possible Damage” on the delivery receipt (BOL). Even if the driver says not to, please still write this as it is necessary documentation to file a claim.
- You MUST report any pending or confirmed damage and/or missing items within 48 hrs.
If there is damage:
- If there are any damages, write “Damaged” with a short description on the Delivery Receipt and ACCEPT the shipment. Refusal of entire shipment can result in extra fees (storage fees, re-delivery fees, etc. Therefore, you must accept the shipment even if there is damage).
- Proceed with taking photos of all 4 sides of the pallet/packaging, and photos of the damaged piece(s).
- Please also take a photo of your BOL receipt showing notation of damage.
- Email us with the photos.
- Once these pictures have been received and approved, we can proceed with a replacement process.
***Our company will not be held responsible in the event of damage to your item once the consignee has signed off the bill of lading and therefore has agreed that the shipment was received in good condition unless notated on delivery receipt. With some items, if shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS and left at your door without a signature needed, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery of any damages. After 48 hours, you will be responsible to file a claim with the carrier.
Please Note: If above instructions are followed, you will not be liable for replacement parts. Installation and machinery costs are not subject to reimbursement for any reason.