Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Vence Wall Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30"L x 23"W x 71"H
- Weight: 925 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
Simple yet undeniably elegant, the Vence Wall Outdoor Fountain is a great way to infuse your outdoors with water's soothing sights and melody. Skillfully made with fiber reinforced cast stone, it comes in several finishes and comes complete with a recirculating pump that plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet.
Vence Wall Outdoor Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
- Comes with optional fountain cover (additional cost)
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Vence Wall Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Hi! Is the 30 “ the widest part of the fountain at the base? And is it possible to see the picture of the same in different colors? Thank you!
30" is the widest part of the fountain (from left to right) at the base. We don't have images of this fountain shown in alternate colors, but we can send physical color samples. They are 3 for $25 and if you mail them back to us, we can refund that amount. If you would like to order samples, feel free to call us at 888-562-7602 or email us at email@example.com