Triple Sunset Chiseled Stone Fountain Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- Small column: 8" - 14" x 18"H
- Medium column: 8" - 14"D x 24"H
- Large column: 8" - 14"D x 30"H
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Self-contained and requires easy maintenance
- Made in the USA
Hewed from the mountains of the world, this "transitional" fountain design offers today's popular color trends with stone cut in a rough fashion. Offering a powerful presence, these fountains are a wonderful addition to any landscape. It comes complete with everything you need and are easily added to any landscape plan. Due to the natural properties of stone, no 2 pieces will be identical.
Triple Sunset Chiseled Stone Fountain Includes:
- 48" Achelous molded fountain basin
- 1495 gph Mag-Drive pump
- Flow control valve
- 200 lbs. Black Polished Pebbles
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.