Triple Spillway Stone Bowl Fountain Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- 8"D Bowl with an 8" Spout- weighs 12 lbs.
- 24"D Bowl with an 10" Spout - weighs 16.5 lbs.
- 28"D Bowl with an 11" Spout - weighs 19.5 lbs.
- Brass Patina finish
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Self-contained and requires easy maintenance
- Made in the USA
Looking for garden art? The new spouted Triple Spillway Stone Bowl Fountain features a perpetually flowing waterfall, bowl to bowl to bowl, before disappearing in the into the basin below. These brass fountain bowls have a beautiful eye-catching aqua patina that makes them appear as though they've been in your garden your years. As always, Blue Thumb kits come complete with molded basin, pump and plumbing for easy installation and minimal customer care. Create this gallery-worthy centerpiece in any yard. Just add flowers!
Triple Spillway Stone Bowl Fountain Includes:
- 12.5"H & 6.75"H Matching Pedestals, weighing 14. lbs and 7 lbs.
- 1,300 gph pump
- 1" Tubing
- 48" Achelous Basin
- 12" x 12" Anti Splash Mat
- 5 bags Polished Pebbles
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.