Tribus Rock Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 46"H x 30"W x 22"D
- Shown in Walnut Finish
- Material: Cast Stone
The Tribus Rock Fountain is sure to be the exciting centerpiece you've been searching for in your garden setting. Let the soothing sounds of flowing water from this beautiful fountain melt away the tensions and stress of everyday life. Proudly made in the USA and expertly constructed from the highest quality cast stone to last a lifetime.
Tribus Rock Fountain Features:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Durably constructed of high-quality fiber-reinforced cast stone concrete
- Available in your choice of many different premium finishes
- Soothing waterfall sound
- No plumbing required
- Durably constructed of high-quality cast stone concrete, designed to last a lifetime
- Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships in three to four weeks from the order date, the truck driver will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement
Tribus Rock Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain due to the finish stain or paint being hand applied after the fountain is ordered. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the initial deposit.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.