Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Three Tier Renaissance Fountain in Grando Pool Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 70"H x 58.5"D
- Product Weight: 1,160.00 lbs
This is, in fact, a four-tiered fountain. Resting in a round pool at the bottom, we’ve got three flower-shaped tiers, with each tier holding another, smaller tier. At the very top, the water flows from a flower bud, down into the smallest basin, into the next, and finally into the largest of the flower-shaped pools. On its way, the water trickles gently, creating soothing sounds and bringing calm and tranquility.
Reminiscent of Renaissance art, this three-tiered fountain looks stunning, and manages to transform pristine lawns, large driveways, and majestic outdoor spaces. Large enough to stand out, this fountain is perfect for anyone looking for something a little special. At 70"H x 58.5"D, the Renaissance Fountain in Grando Pool demands ample space to deliver its elegant beauty.
This outdoor fountain is available in a wide variety of colors and is made from highly durable cast stone.
On delivery, customers receive the recirculating pump that keeps the water in continuous motion, as well as a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Wherever positioned, this fountain greatly adds to the appeal of any outdoor space, making onlookers wish they could stay for a while.
Three Tier Renaissance Fountain in Grando Pool Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic Nebbia (RN)
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Please Note: Our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
how long is production on this water feature?
All of our fountains are made to order and typically take about 2 weeks for production and 1-2 weeks for shipping.
Is the fountain available without the pool? I have a pool but my fountain was destroyed by hurricane Laura.
We can sell this fountain without the pool. For a quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping zip code.
2 questions #1. What color is shown in the picture? #2. Is this fountain electric?
It is shown in Relic Nebbia and the fountain comes with a P-500 pump that fits into any standard 110V outlet