Smithsonian Lotus Garden Water Fountain
The Smithsonian Lotus Garden Water Fountain is handcrafted from natural cast stone and features a peaceful and serene lotus design. Watching the water trickle over the lotus flower and into the bowl of this beautiful fountain is a relaxing experience. It may be small enough to fit in smaller backyards, but it is large enough to provide the soothing sound of water in motion. Created from cast stone, the Smithsonian Lotus Garden Water Fountain is built to last.
Smithsonian Lotus Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in English Moss
- Wide choice of color options
Smithsonian Lotus Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Smithsonian Lotus Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24.75" W x 23.75" H
- Weight: 251 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
We take pride in all of our products and want you to get as much use from each product for as long as you can. Read through our articles below to learn how to best take care of your fountain.