Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Piña Cascada Outdoor Fountain in Rondo Pool Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 56"H x 52"D
- Product Weight: 869 lbs.
Add the Piña Cascada Outdoor Fountain in Rondo Pool to your home today! Perfect as a centerpiece for any garden or backyard area, this water feature brings an air of elegance wherever it's placed. The extraordinary designs balance delicate sculptural details with impressive size and abundant cascading water flow. Your guests will be impressed by a fountain like this. A great choice when you're looking for a bold fountain to complement your home.
Piña Cascada Outdoor Fountain in Rondo Pool Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic Lava
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Piña Cascada Outdoor Fountain in Rondo Pool Includes:
- Recirculating Electric Pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Does this fountain come with the pump? Do you have solar pumps? Does this fountain make more noise or does the Barrington for 982? How much does a concrete pad usually cost? Do we need it built with any pipes inside, or drains on the outside? Also, do you have any reviews? Do you have any reviews?
This fountain comes with a pump. This fountain is louder because of the way the water spills are directed into individual streams. (The water pours more indirectly over the smooth bowls Barrington in Grando Pool.)
For a concrete pad, you will need to reach out for quotes from local landscapers or contractors. Costs differ from company to company.
You do not need to install pipes inside the concrete pad for water access because this is a self-contained feature, although we do recommend running a conduit under/through the concrete pad for wiring the pump and autofill if you purchase an autofill.
This is a popular feature although not many of our customers take the time to leave reviews. I'm happy to help answer any other questions you may have.
Can your fountains be placed on dirt with grass around them?
We don't recommend placing our fountains on dirt or grass. These fountains need to be installed on a hard, level surface such as compacted gravel, a concrete pad, or pavers. A hard level surface should help the water flow be more even and keep the foundation of the fountain from shifting over time.