Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Montreux Three-Tier Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 49"H x 36"D
- Product Weight: 381 lbs.
Henri Studio's Montreux Three-Tier Fountain is a classic tiered beauty with contemporary styling. It's made of cast stone, ensuring durability, and features a flower-shaped finial and matching bowls and pedestals that gives it its classic and earthy appeal. With water falling from tier to tier in elegant streams between each 'petal', this piece creates a virtual opera of sight and sound. Add the Montreux Three-Tier Fountain as a riveting audiovisual piece in your yard or garden and enjoy countless days being serenaded by water's soothing acoustic.Montreux Three-Tier Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic Lava
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Montreux Three-Tier Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Could this come as a two-tier fountain?
Yes, this does come in a two-tier fountain. Here is the link:
Hi, I ordered this fountain but need to know the dimensions of the base. Do you have that? Thanks so much.Great question!The dimensions for the base pedestal are approximately: 18 inch H, 14 inch DIAM, and 72 pounds.For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the total height and how wide is the lowest tier? Also, how much is shipping to Florida?
The total height of this fountain is 49.5 inches. The lowest tier is 36 inches in diameter. We offer free curbside delivery to Florida and do not charge sales tax.
How many gallons of water does it contain?
This fountain holds approximately 40-45 gallons of water.
Does the bottom pedestal feature a hollow center such that if the entire fountain assembly were placed in a pond with the pump submersed in the pond, a tube could be run up through the base effectively also allowing water to spill over the base too back into the pond? If so, what is the diameter of the center "shaft" ?
Yes, this fountain is available in a spill version for an existing pool. You can view it with an available pond here. The opening is just large enough for the tubing for the pump to go through, which is approximately 1-1/2".