Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Monolith Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 53"H x 28"W x 28"D
- Product Weight: 787 lbs.
Aptly named, Henri Studio's Monolith Fountain is a perfectly designed masterpiece with a split column and a square, ground-hugging basin. Reaching over 4 feet in height and spanning 28 inches at its widest, this piece is massive and has an unbending stance befitting its name. Accented by a three-set "Pluck" Plume Light Kit, this water feature exudes strength and natural beauty that is requisite for making a bold statement in any landscape, day or night.Monolith Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic Lava (RL)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Monolith Fountain Includes:
- Three-set "Pluck" Plume Light Kit
- Recirculating Electric Pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
How often should the pump run? And for how long?
You can run your pump as much or as little as you want. Many people leave the fountains running all day. The most important thing to consider is that the pump always needs to be fully submerged in the water or it will burn out from running dry. If you are going out of town or are unable to keep the water levels up, we recommend only running it when you know it will be submerged.
is it top heavy? will it be ok in heavy winds? Is that weight almost 800 lb heavy for a fountain? I would be putting it on patio pavers
This fountain is not top-heavy, rather the weight of the middle piece(s) hold the fountain in place. The overall weight is 787 lbs because it is made of cast stone concrete. The weight alone makes it less likely to be susceptible to heavy winds. It is meant to be outdoors in the elements. This fountain can rest on pavers or any hard, level surface such as a concrete pad or compacted gravel.
what is the best price you could give me on SKU: 5635F4Thank you for your question.For pricing questions please email us separately as the price of features can vary from time to time depending on manufacture costs.For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How often do you have to refill the water? We bought ours 3 weeks ago and when the pump is running, the water level lowers within 12 hours and needs to be refilled.
How often you need to refill the water varies depending on the environment and the weather. This fountain is farily small so water may splash/evaporate more quickly than larger fountains, especially with sunny or windy weather. It may be helpful to invest in an autofill system if the water level drops too quickly and needs to be refilled conistently.
I've had the monolith fountain for several years now. The lights had been working until recently, In the past when they have not been working you suggested I clean up the plugs in the wiring that worked up until now. Do you think I need a new transformer or light set due to the age of the fountain? I have the Three-set "Pluck" Plume Light Kit that came with it. Thank you Al
It sounds as though the lights sadly may have finally died. We can sell a replacement light kit for this fountian. For a quote, please email us at email@example.com with your shipping address.