Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Mandalay Cast Stone Garden Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 43" H x 42" W x 24" D x 25" BW x 12" BD
- Weight: 448 pounds
A stout-looking piece made with durable cast stone, the Mandalay Cast Stone Garden Fountain features two flowing pools of water formed by its charming, tiered design. The sides of the tier and basin feature meticulously carved and intricate symmetrical designs that give the entire piece its classic and quintessential appeal. Place it anywhere in your yard or garden to create a tranquil oasis and fill your entire space with the soft, relaxing sounds of flowing water.
Mandalay Cast Stone Garden Fountain Features:
- Shown in Coffee finish
- Material: Cast Stone
- Outdoor Use
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Mandalay Cast Stone Garden Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can you give me the dimensions and weight for each piece? Does it sound reasonable that I could integrate this into an existing 15” deep basin so that the lower fountain tier flows into the existing basin? Thanks!
Hi, Techinally speaking you proabbly could put this in a larger pond. This bowl doesnt have rivets in it to have the water flow over it, so it would be sporadic water flow, not an even water flow. We have serveral options with bowls made for adding to ponds with the rivets over the edge. I hope this is helpful. Below I broke down piece by piece for you of the Mandalay Fountain. Please feel free to email or call anytime if you have further questions. 888-562-7602 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org Pedestal: H 15" W 24.5" D 12" 143 Lbs Pumphouse: H 8" W 8" D 15" 23 Lbs Pumphouse Piece: H 6" W 5 1/4" D 1.5" 2 Lbs Mandalay Bowl: H 17" W 41.5" 25" 200 Lbs Mandalay planterr bowl Small: H 18" W 22.5" D 13" 80 Lbs
What is size of top tier?
The top tier is 18"H x 22.5"W x 13"D, 80 lbs.
how can the basin be drained?
The basin can be drained by either using a wetvac or siphon.