Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
LaMura Four Seasons Flat Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 72"H x 66"W x 28"D
- Product Weight: 1241 lbs.
- Forklift required for delivery.
Add a vintage, old world charm to your outdoor space with Henri Studio's LaMura Four Seasons Flat Wall Fountain. Featuring a flat back, this wall water feature can be set against garden walls or placed in a courtyard, a patio or an alcove. Its extraordinary design balances its notable size with delicate sculptural details and elegant streams of water, which starts from a single spout on the face of this piece before separating into many streams from a channeled tier and dropping into an elevated basin. It's perfect for accentuating the look and feel of your outdoor space with the mesmerizing sight and sounds of flowing water.
LaMura Four Seasons Flat Wall Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Bronze Patina (BP)
LaMura Four Seasons Flat Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Pump
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow extra time for shipping and delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
*Due to the size of this feature a forklift is required for delivery
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can I have a float shut off installed so I don't have to manually fill it with water?
Yes! You can have an auto-refill system added. We can add this to your order for $125.
what power is needed for the lamura four seasons fountain?
This fountain comes with a self-circulating pump that just requires a standard 110V outlet.
How do you access the pump? if it's against the wall. How do you drain it in the winter? what is best winter care? Thanks Bonnie
The pump is located in the bottom basin and is hidden by an access door piece.
To remove water, the easiest method would be to use a wet/dry shop vac to suck the water out. You can also remove the water by bucketing it out.
Before you get freezing temperatures, we recommend fully draining all of the water. You will want to add towels or other absorbent materials to suck up any excess moisture. We then recommend covering the fountain to prevent additional moisture like snow or rain from accumulating.
If you need the full installation guide, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
what is the weight of each piece of the fountain
Below is a parts breakdown for this fountain:
5220 LaMura Wall
56 inch H, 60.5 inch W, 18.5 inch D, 469 pounds
5224E Four Seasons Plaque
13 inch H, 13 inch W, 4 inch D, 23 pounds
6228 Avignon-LaMura Basin
16.5 inch H, 66 inch W, 28.5 inch D, 721 pounds
6228AD Access Door
9 inch H, 6.5 inch W, 2 inch D, 10 pounds
How many pieces is it in when shipped?
This fountain is made up of 4 components and the pump kit.
How many gallons does the basin hold?
This feature holds approximately 70 gallons of water.
For further questions please contact us at email@example.com.