Kazan Stone Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10" - 12"D x 22"H
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Basalt column with partially polished sides
- Movement of water over natural stone brings the basalt alive
- Creates a soothing and contemplative atmosphere
The Kazan Stone Outdoor Fountain is an eye-catching water feature that adds volcanic charm and a shimmering peak to any landscape. With its rough texture and hexagonal shape, it creates a beautiful pooling effect at the top, making it a striking addition anywhere it's placed. Basalt columns are unique rock formations formed from the slow cooling of lava flows, resulting in hexagonal columns. Aqua Bella Basalt Fountains source high-quality basalt columns for their fountains and recommend the use of their AquaBox basins to support the weight of the columns. These basins are designed to be durable and stable, ensuring long-lasting beauty and enjoyment in outdoor spaces.
Kazan Stone Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- 36" Achelous fountain basin
- 800 gph mag-drive pump
- Black polished pebbles
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.