Heiho Basalt Stone Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Comes in different sizes, SOLD SEPARATELY
- ABZ110: 28" x 28" x 12"H
- ABZ120: 18" x 18" x 18"H
- ABZ175: 24" x 24" x 24"H
- ABZ180: 20" x 20" x 10"H
- ABZ170: 24" x 24" x 18"H
- Material: Natural Stone With a Beautiful Glossy Surface
- Provides a relaxing movement of water
- Creates a large presence in a small garden or lawn space
- Elicit a response similar to viewing ocean waves or sitting beside a mountain stream
The Heiho Basalt Stone Outdoor Fountain provides a simple way to add interest to your landscape with its smooth sides and flat surface surrounding a small fountain spectacle. Our basalt fountain kit comprises of column(s) with natural tops and sides that create a beautiful water flow that effectively blocks noise while enhances your senses. The fountain works by pumping water through drilled center holes in each column and then recirculating it through an AquaBox basin using its own water. With an easy installation process, low maintenance, and small footprint, it's an excellent addition to any landscape.
Heiho Basalt Stone Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- Achelous molded fountain basin
- 800/1495 GPH mag-drive pump
- Black polished pebbles
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.