Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Green Man Outdoor Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 65.5"H x 35.75"W x 18"D (base)
- Weight: 687 lbs.
The Green Man Outdoor Wall Fountain is a remarkable water feature made with cast stone. It features a sculpture of the Green Man, a mythical being of Celtic origin who symbolizes Spring and rebirth, a round basin and a stylish pedestal base. Water flows out from the Green Man's mouth into a tier shaped like a pair of hands before it flows into the basin. As it does, it creates a soothing and tranquil acoustic that will fill your outdoor living space and transform it into a relaxing haven akin to the Green Man's own garden.
Green Man Outdoor Wall Fountain Features:
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Made of cast stone
- Available in many finishes
- Shown in Autumn Leaf finish
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Green Man Outdoor Wall Fountain Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
I have this piece. Is it possible to order a replacement bowl?
We are able to sell replacement parts. Please email us with your shipping zip code at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you a quote.
How do you replace the water tube inside without taking it apart? The tube on ours has broken up over the years and is too heavy for me to take apart.
Replacing the tubing will require disassembly. Please see the referenced installation instructions provided from the manufacturer below. Please feel free to contact us directly with further questions at email@example.com
How much water does the basin actually hold?
Thank you for your question!
This fountian holds approximately approximately 15-25 gallons of water.
For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
is this 2 pieces/
Thank you for your question!
This feature breaks down into 3 pieces.
For any further questions please contact us at email@example.com.
How to prepare ground/site for placing fountain where ground freezes in winter for fountain "Green Man Outdoor Wall Fountain." Thank you!
These fountains should be placed on a hard and level surface like a concrete slab, crushed gravel, or pavers. Never place them directly onto dirt or grass as those may shift when they get wet or frozen.
When it comes time to winterize, you will want to fully drain the fountain, add absorbent materials (like towels) into the bowl to suck up any excess moisture, and cover the fountain to prevent rain or snow from building up in the fountain. Fountains are very durable in cold temperatures, but you do want to prevent water from building up and freezing in the concrete and that may cause cracking or crumbling when the water expands as it freezes.