Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Giannini Fountain Quadrifoil Basin Specifications:
- Dimensions: 58"W x 10"H x 3" Thick Border
- Proudly made in the USA
- Durably constructed of high-quality fiber-reinforced cast stone concrete
- Available in your choice of many different premium finishes
- Touch-up stain is available for that desired unique finish
Note: Select the quantity of the Touch-up Stain you'd like to touch up the Basin or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
Made of durable cast stone concrete, the Giannini Fountain Quadrifoil Basin is a convenient way to add a basin or pond to any of favorite large fountain. Its simple yet elegant design makes it easy to clean and will perfectly fit your space while creating an impressive and tranquil ambiance to your space.
Giannini Fountain Quadrifoil Basin Includes:
- Quatrefoil Basin
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
*Please Note: This basin is considered CUSTOM MADE due to the finish and stain applied. Cancellation of this order will result in the forfeiture of your payment. Also, the stain is hand applied and can vary from the photo/sample shown. If you have concerns about the color, please contact Customer Service and we can provide you with additional information.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.