Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Fluted in Valencia Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 55"H x 64"D
- Product Weight: 826 lbs.
Standing at 55 inches feet tall, the Fluted in Valencia Fountain is a classic-looking piece with a fluted design akin to the renowned columns of ancient Roman and Greek architecture. It's a timeless beauty that, when placed in a well maintained lawn or rustic garden, will create a picturesque scene with water bubbling up from its very top and falling in graceful, elegant streams from tier to tier until it reaches the round, ground-level basin. Add this fountain in your yard or garden and create a sophisticated and tranquil haven where you can relax and unwind to the soothing sight and sound of flowing water.Fluted in Valencia Fountain Features:
- Made of cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Finish Shown In: Aged Iron (AI)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 3-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Fluted in Valencia Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.