Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Condotti Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 46" L x 46" W x 40.50" H
- Weight: 975 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
Enhance the overall look and feel of your well-kept lawn or manicured garden with the stately Condotti Outdoor Water Fountain. It features a simple design that enhances the natural beauty and fluid movement of its water as it jets upward in a powerful stream and then splashes back down into its single, round basin. Set on top of a round pedestal and stylish square base, the basin is at the perfect height to be enjoyed and thrusts the water into the spotlight. A testament to the old adage 'there is beauty and grace in simplicity', this fountain will transform any yard or garden with its sophisticated yet soothing ambiance and turn it into a relaxing haven filled with the tranquil sounds and endearing sight of flowing water.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Condotti Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Condotti Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can the water height be adjusted on the center spout?
Yes, there are hose clamps that come with this fountain that may be used as a flow restrictor.
Can the pump be replaced if it fails?
We can sell replacement pumps for this fountain if you need one down the road. This fountain takes an 800 GPH pump. If you need a quote on a replacement, please email us with your shipping zip code at firstname.lastname@example.org
hi, do you ship to canadaThank you for your question!As capability of shipping outside the continental US can change from time to time please contact us at email@example.com for a more definitive projection.
Hi, If I want it to be a little larger, so that the height is 50" or 55" inches, can you do that? Thanks
The only option is to put it on a riser, not sure if we could get a 10" riser. We do have some similar fountains that are taller in the same collection:
You can call us to discuss riser options.... 1-888-562-7602