Brass Baron The Squeeze Garden | Pool Accent Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 13"H
Skilled artisans employ the traditional "cire per due" or "lost wax" casting technique with precision to meticulously handcraft these items. Molten brass is utilized in the process, undergoing buffing, polishing, and detailed finishing. This artistic manufacturing approach introduces nuanced variations in color, size, and shape, resulting in each piece becoming a distinct and exclusive treasure. With a stunning verdigris finish, it is designed for professional use and does not come with a pump kit. It is specifically tailored for a "pondless" installation, intended to be placed atop a concealed cover of decorative pebbles or rocks (not included). Crafted exclusively for Henri Studios by The Brass Baron, ensuring a premium and sophisticated product.
Brass Baron The Squeeze Garden | Pool Accent Features:
- Can be used as a statue or pond/pool spitter
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use
- Hand casted in premium solid bronze-brass alloy
- Made using the traditional, lost-wax method
- Beautifully detailed and antiqued by hand
- Brass will continue to age naturally over time
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
NOTE: Pump kit sold separately.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.