Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
April Showers Tiered Garden Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 73" H x 48" D
- Product Weight: 574 lbs.
Charming and cute are words you don't usually use to describe a fountain. But these words perfectly fit the April Showers Tiered Garden Fountain. Depicting a boy, a girl and a small dog taking shelter under an umbrella, this fountain, with its symmetrical two-tiered design, will transform your yard or garden into a tranquil oasis that is oozing with charm and personality. Enjoy a relaxing time outdoors while being serenaded with the tranquil acoustic of flowing water with this durable fountain made of premium cast stone.
April Showers Tiered Garden Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Intended for outdoor use
- Shown in Pompeii Ash
April Showers Tiered Garden Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Pump
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can this fountain be placed on a basin that holds water and have the water pumped up through into the fountain?
Sadly, this item is not available in a spill version to put in a basin.
Is lighting a option and what does one use in water to prevent algae what is recommended for this fountain.
Thank you for your questions! We do not have a lighting option that would work with this fountain although you may be able to illuminate the fountain by using garden spotlights or submersible puck lights that can be found online. We do sell a fountain cleaner that kills and inhibits algae growth. It is $13.99 per 8 oz concentrated bottle. The best benefit of this is that it doesn't harm the finish of the fountain, whereas chlorine and other chemicals can alter the finish or cause it to peel.
Is this fountain made by Henri Studio?
Yes, this fountain is.
Please tell me what the warranty it on this fountain?
This fountain has a one-year limited warranty.
1. Most popular color sold in South (Georgia)? 2. If ordered today, what is approx. shipping date to Georgia? 3. Is ship date negotiable to ensure we're home to take delivery?
The currnet lead time for this fountain is 4-6 weeks, plus time for transit from Illinois. If you have any other questions or if you would like assistance with ordering, please feel free to call us at 888-562-7602.