70" Copper Extra Tall Maple Tree Garden Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 70"H
- Polished Pebbles not included, but are available. 200 lbs. recommended.
- Please note - No two pieces are exactly identical ensuring individuality and zest in all designs. Dimensions may vary due to artistry.
Bringing together art, metal, & water, our 70" Copper Extra Tall Maple Tree Garden Fountain is exactly where they belong...at your home. Hand made by our designer in the most tranquil place in the midst of the deep woodlands in England. Every single element of these sculpted fountains, including the leaves, are hand cut and hand made creating the most beautiful of fountains. No two pieces are exactly identical ensuring individuality and zest in all designs. We recommend completing your look by adding about 200 pounds of polished pebbles (not included - SOLD SEPARATELY).
70" Copper Extra Tall Maple Tree Garden Fountain Includes:
- Achelous AquaBox Basin
- 1495 gph Mag-Drive Pump
- Stainless steel mesh pump bag to prevent clogging
- Tubing, ball valve and required fittings
- Please Note: Requires a crating fee which will be included in the shipping cost at check-out.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.