Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
2-Tier Cavalli Outdoor Water Fountain With 12 Foot Bracci Basin Specifications:
- Dimensions: 103"H x 144"W
- Weight: 6,757 pounds
A large water feature with an ornate design that is matched with an equally stunning and tiered water flow, this Cavalli Horse Outdoor Water Fountain by Al's Garden Art is made with durable cast stone in a variety of finish options and comes with a 12 foot wide Bracci Basin. A colossal piece that stretches over 8 feet tall, this fountain has ample space for the water to flow in elegant streams and to create an almost thunderous yet still relaxing acoustic that will fill even the most spacious of gardens. Perfect as a centerpiece in a well-kept lawn or manicured garden, this piece will transform an otherwise plain or boring landscape into a tranquil oasis. An equestrian marvel.
2-Tier Cavalli Outdoor Water Fountain With 12 Foot Bracci Basin Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Shown in Coffee Finish
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
2-Tier Cavalli Outdoor Water Fountain With 12 Foot Bracci Basin Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Pump not included
*Please Note: due to the size and weight of this fountain, a forklift is required for delivery.
This fountain is also available in a 16 foot Bracci Basin upon request.
Love the horses on this fountain but wanting a smaller fountain? Please see the Cavalli Fountain with Fiore Pond.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
How is the Bracci basin installed?
This basin is not a self-contained water feature and it requires a cement slab to be poured with the Bracci components. It is then finished and sealed by using rebars, epoxy, and mortar. For a more detailed set of intructions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can this be purchased without the pool? We already have a large pool. We are just looking to replace tne current tiered fountain that sits in the pool.
Yes, you can yes get this fountain without the pond, as long as your pool or pond is 10 feet wide. I will attach a link with that option for you. It will be just the fountain and the pond is not included in the price even though it is sitting in a pond. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions you might have. Have a great day!