Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Santa Barbara Urn Garden Fountain with 2' Reservoir Specifications:
- Dimensions: H 31" x W 36" x BW 24"
- Weight: 300 lbs.
A pondless water feature, the Santa Barbara Urn Garden Fountain with 2' Reservoir will enhance the beauty of your garden like no other water feature can. It featuring water bubbling out of the top of the urn and spilling over bringing the soothing sounds of a babbling brook to your outdoor living space.
Santa Barbara Urn Garden Fountain with 2' Reservoir Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Shown in Granite Moss Finish
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Santa Barbara Urn Garden Fountain with 2' Reservoir Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can these run through the winter in colder climates?
With all cast stone concrete products, we recommend winterizing your fountain. This includes draining the fountain, and covering it to prevent freezing water from causing cracking or crumbling. Cast stone concrete is very durable in cold temperatures, but if moisture freezes and expands in the concrete, it can damage the product. If you live in an area where temperatures may become freezing periodically, but the winters are overall mild, you may be able to use a pond heater to keep the water from freezing so you can continue to run it. However, if you live in an area with consistently freezing temperatures, we do recommend fully winterizing your fountain to help protect it.
hi I am looking for granite moss please!
Sadly, the manufacturer has discontinued the finish Granite Moss. The closest finish to that would be either the Olivo or New Olivo. We recommend ordering color samples so you can see how those look in person before ordering. Contact us directly at email@example.com or 888-562-7602 for assistance with that. Or you can order them directly from our site here: https://www.outdoorfountainpros.com/products/copy-of-als-garden-art-finish-samples If you return the samples to us after you have made your choice, we can refund the cost back to you, once receive them.
What is involved with cleaning the fountain and are cleaners safe for pets?
Maintenance instructions vary depending on where you live and what weather conditions you may have in your area. As a general rule of thumb to help keep fountain water clear from sludge, algae and cloudiness, we recommend starting with clean fresh water and using our Fountec and Protec cleaner mixed into the water. These cleaners are safe for animals as long as they are properly diluted. To protect the finish, pumps, and tubing, do NOT use chlorine or harsh chemicals. You will also want to keep the fountain free of leaves and debris, and clean the pump as often as needed with a 50/50 mix of water/vinegar. Please let me know if you have any other questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org