Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Finial Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 58"H x 48"D
- Product Weight: 580 lbs.
The Finial Fountain is designed to be a worthy addition to any garden setting. Looking like two flowers in full blossom, this fountain features three tiers of gently flowing water. The water bubbles up from the top and flows down into a smaller, petal-shaped tier held up by a stalk-like pedestal before it falls into an elevated, petal-shaped pedestal basin. Place this elegant piece, which takes its inspiration from nature, in your yard or garden and transform it into a tranquil oasis where you can relax and enjoy the tranquil sight and sound of flowing water.
Finial Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic Lava (RL)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Finial Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.