Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Falling Diamonds Outdoor Wall Water Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 69.5"H x 48"W x 26.5"D
- Product Weight: 1,177 lbs.
If you want sparkle and mystery, the Falling Diamonds Outdoor Wall Water Fountains delivers in spades. At first sight, you are captured by a wall of glittering cascading water. This water feeds a pool and then moves on through a slot, flowing down onto a mid-tier, until finally gushing down in nearly ten delightful streams into the base pool. The base pool is round and rests on a strong pedestal.
This amazing outdoor water feature manages to showcase water in all its wonder, while also creating a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere. Measuring 69.5"H x 48"W x 26.5"D, this fountain will become an instant focal point in the center of any garden, driveway, or patio.
To enhance the diamond effect, the manufacturers have added lighting to the back of the water curtain, thus creating stunning night-time water sparkles.
A recirculating water pump maintains the wonderful flow throughout the day and night. This fountain is available in 21 different finishes, with each made from highly durable premium cast stone. Weighing nearly 1200lbs, this fountain can withstand harsh weather conditions and will only get more beautiful as time goes by.
The Falling Diamonds Outdoor Wall Water Fountain enhances just about any outdoor space.
Falling Diamonds Outdoor Wall Water Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Aged Iron (AI)
- AB873L LED Light Kit
- Recirculating Pump
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 3-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
How wide is the pedestal base? Is the 48 inch width measured at the top of the urn? I need the base measurements
Yes, the 48" width is the width of the basin, the widest part of the fountain.
The base is 32"W and 19" from front to back.
What does this look like from the back?
As this feature is a wall fountain, from the back it looks very flat and non-decorative so it can go right up against a wall.
For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can this fountain be left outside during frigid Michigan winters? (It would be too heavy to move inside a garage.) Would it be prone to cracking with snow, ice, and freezing?
You can keep your fountain outside in the winter, but to help prevent any weather related damage, you will want to winterize your fountain. This will include draining it of all water and moisture, using absorbent materials in all bowls and covering it with a waterproof material.