Boden Glazed Garden Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 18″W x 14.25″H
- Base: 11.5"W
- Product Weight: 70 lbs.
- Holds approximately 5 gallons of water
- Splash Level: Little to minimal splash
- Sound type: Echo
- Available in Bronze / Riviera Blue / Mediterranean Blue
Standing just 14.25" tall, the Boden Glazed Garden Fountain is the perfect accent for that area in need of its finishing touch! The Boden Garden Fountain's rich Mediterranean Blue finish, combined with the soothing sounds of moving water, instantly brings a relaxing vibe to any area!
We suggest that birdbath/fountain tops not be left outside in the winter. Once the top fills with water/snow and freezes, the top may crack. All birdbath/fountain bases, bench legs, and statuary should be raised up off the ground in winter so they will not freeze to the ground surface. Ideally, a fountain should be stored indoors in the winter away from the elements. However, if a fountain bowl must be left outside, remove all pumps, rubber stoppers, drain pipes, finials, and small components, and cover the top with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic, making sure that water does not accumulate in the basin and freeze. Fountain pumps, finials, and other small components should be stored indoors. Check the fountain periodically to ensure that the cover is secure and water is not accumulating in any fountain component.
Boden Glazed Garden Fountain Features:
- Hand-made of Glazed Terra Cotta
- Glazes on our containers consist of natural, not chemical, components and therefore the final color of the product will vary creating the unique beauty of each piece.
- No plumbing necessary. Fountain is self circulating
- High-fired for durability
- Frost resistant
Boden Glazed Garden Fountain Includes:
- 140 GPH electric pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
Campania International's new line of glazed and terra cotta pottery is high fired between 990 (terra cotta) and 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. Due to the processes used in the manufacturing of our hand-made and hand-glazed containers, all variations with respect to firing, color, size and crackling are natural occurrences in the manufacturing process.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
how much water does this fountain hold?
We do not have the exact amount of gallons this particular fountain holds, but other similar in size and style hold approximately 10-12 gallons.
Can you tell me about the cleaning of this fountain? I have many birds visiting an open fountain I have, however, they drop many sunflower seeds in the tub and I have to clean it daily. I'm thinking I would have to do the same with this one? The fountain cleaner is just to keep the water clean?
Thank you for your questions!
Here is a link to the maintenance page we have on our website: Maintaining Your Outdoor Fountain All-Year Round
Keeping the water clean so the pump doesn't get damaged is very important. We would suggest cleaning it as often as neccessary to ensure the pump continues to run properly.
The fountain cleaner we have helps prevent hard water, scale, and lime build up or prevents algae from growing.
For further questions please contact us at email@example.com.
what is the diameter of this fountain?
The diameter is 18''. Please let me know if you have any other questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!