Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Bjorn Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18"L x 18" W x 25" H
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
With water erupting from a spout and gently falling into the base and featuring an Asian influence, the Bjorn Garden Water Fountain looks perfect amongst the flowers and greenery in your outdoor setting. Crafted in durable reinforced cast stone concrete it comes with a wide variety of color options. Making personalization as easy as pie.
Bjorn Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Bjorn Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
does the pump come with this fountain?
Yes, all of our water fountains will come with a pump.
Can I put a more powerful pump in the fountain to get a higher water spout and louder sound?
This fountain takes a 120 GPH as recommended by the manufacturer. We don't recommend increasing the pump strength as that may make the water geyser out the spout and spray out of the fountain.
How many gallons of water does this fountain hold?
This fountain holds approximately 1 gallon of water
1-Can this fountain stay out in freezing weather (year round)? 2-Is mold/algae a problem (sunny location) and how do you clean it?
During winter months, we highly recommend winterizing and covering your fountain. This means, remove the water, and then cover it with a waterproof cover/tarp. This will ensure that no water freezes on the surface of the concrete which could potentially cause cracking/crumbling. For algae, we have a product call Fountec, that is a concentrated algaecide that will prevent algae from growing in the water. Since it is highly concentrated, you would only need to add about a cap full, as needed for your area.