Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Classic April Showers Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 51"H x 26"D
- Product Weight: 182 lbs.
Accentuate the look and feel of your outdoor space with this charming Classic April Showers Fountain. A great way to add an artistic flair to your outdoor scene, this fountain features a boy, a girl and a dog taking shelter under an umbrella. The water bubbles up from the umbrella's ferrule and trickles down from the ribs into an elevated basin held up by a round pedestal. Place the Classic April Showers Fountain in your yard or garden surrounded by flowers or a bed of grass and enjoy both a mesmerizing sight and aurally pleasing display.
Classic April Showers Fountain Features:
- Hand poured cast stone
- Classic theme for spring
- Shown in Relic Nebbia (RN)
- Available in 24 finishes
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Classic April Showers Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Electric Pump
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
we have your April Showers Fountain. during a rain storm the umbrella and stem were blown off and broken. The umbrella shows 1975, 461T. I would like to order the stem and umbrella in order to repair our fountain. Can you please let me know how much including shipping for the two pieces? Thanks, Gail Gaston
We can sell the umbrella and stem for this fountain. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping zip code so we can provide you with a quote.
Hello: How much water does the fountain hold? And what is the pump tubing material, rubber hose? How many pieces is it made up from? Thank you,
This fountain holds approximate 8-10 gallons of water. It is made up of 6 components. See the parts breakdown below: