Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Small Oblique With Ball Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 42"H x 32"W x 32"D
- Weight: 382 lbs.
- Colors are available in 3 options:
1. No Streak.
2. One Streak down the front face of the fountain (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
3. $125 per extra streak (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
Please call us to order the color option you want.
The Small Oblique With Ball Garden Water Fountain is sure to add an artistic touch to your scene. A sphere sits atop a shape resembling an upside-down pyramid as water flows from the top of the sphere and cascades along the surface of the shapes and into the square basin below. The water sparkles and shimmers in the sunlight and the sounds are so relaxing you'll want to sit nearby for hours on end. This delightful piece is as pleasing to the eyes as it is soothing to the soul.
Small Oblique With Ball Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Unique outdoor fountain
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere
- Will outlast traditional cast stone fountains
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
Small Oblique With Ball Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Warranty: One (1) Year Limited
- Recirculating Pump
*Please Note: This fountain is considered CUSTOM MADE due to the finish and stain applied. Cancellation of this order will result in the forfeiture of your payment. Also, the stain is hand applied and can vary from the photo/sample shown. If you have concerns about the color, please contact Customer Service and we can provide you with additional information.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
What color choice is shown in the photo for this fountain?
This fountain is shown in a discontinued color that is no longer available. The most popular colors for this fountain are Absolute, Red Rock, and Sierra. We can send physical color samples. They are 3 for $25 and if you mail them back to our business office, we can refund that amount. Feel free to call us with any questions on colors at 888-562-7602.
We own this fountain...it came with the house we bought, but....it appears the previous owned gerry rigged the water delivery system and it's awful....failing regularly. Do you sell the water delivery system for this fountain? If so, would you send us the details. Thanks, Nancy Kohn
Is it the pump, the tubing, or is there an auto refill system that is failing? We would just need to know the parts you would need and then we can get a quote for you. If you could send photos and more details of what you need to firstname.lastname@example.org we can see what we can do.