Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Lion Outdoor Fountain with Lion Pedestal and Plumped Bowl - Extra Large Specifications:
- Dimensions: 114"H x 72"W
- Weight: 3,745 pounds
Lend your yard or garden with a regal ambiance with this Lion Outdoor Fountain with Lion Pedestal and Plumped Bowl - Extra Large, a majestic cast stone water feature from Al's Garden Art. With four lion heads gracing each tier and another four lion sculptures standing magnificently at its base, this fountain is a sight to behold and becomes even more alluring once the water starts to flow out of each lion's mouth. With its impressive height and basin, this fountain is perfect as a centerpiece for large, open spaces and will transform your outdoors into a more tranquil space filled with the soft, soothing sounds of water in motion.
Lion Outdoor Fountain with Lion Pedestal and Plumped Bowl - Extra Large Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Shown in the Terrazo Finish
- Made in the USA
- Requires a minimum 10 ft. custom built pond
- Requires minimum 1 quarter horsepower exterior pool type pump and filtration system
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Lion Outdoor Fountain with Lion Pedestal and Plumped Bowl - Extra Large Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Pump not included
- Fountain does NOT include basin/pool shown.This fountain requires a minimum 10 ft pond and a minimum 1 quarter horse horsepower exterior pool type pump and filtration system.
- A forklift is required for delivery as the base is too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Can the base in the picture be ordered with this fountain?
The fountain requires a custom built basin. However, we do have the Bracci basin that can be purchased and the finish can be matched. The Bracci is available in 12' diameter or 16' diameter.
What size of water fountain pump does this water fountain need? How many gallons per minute?
This needs a 2400 GPH exterior pump and filtration system.