Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Pioggia Large Outdoor Fountain with Fiore Pond Specifications:
- Dimension: H91¼" x W99½"
- Weight: 2100 lbs
If opulence is what you are seeking, then, the Pioggia Large Outdoor Fountain with Fiore Pond ought to be your choice. This luxurious outdoor water feature will add a sense of opulence and abundance to your outdoor space.
At the base of this fountain, the round Fiore Pond gathers all the water cascading from above. At its center, you’ll find a 3-tiered fountain with a difference. Each section is round featuring wonderful carvings reminiscent of ancient Rome. The base tier itself is like a small round fountain resting on a round pillar, while the second tier again is a small stilted fountain. Finally, the tiny, elegant top tier fountain reigns supreme with water flowing from a center spout and the overflow delivering water into the second and base tier. Altogether, the three tiers combine into an elegant, historic-looking fountain that will take your breath away.
This outdoor water feature measures H91¼" x W99½" and is made from durable cast stone in a choice of 39 finishes. A recirculating pump keeps the water flowing and only requires a standard electrical outlet.
Pioggia Large Outdoor Fountain with Fiore Pond Features:
- Shown in Sunset
- Available in 39 colors
- Cast Stone is built to last
- Lighting is not included, but available
- Proudly made in the USA
Pioggia Large Outdoor Fountain with Fiore Pond Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year warranty
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
What is the size of each bowl in the fountain. This excludes the base
Please see the parts breakdown below:
where do you rough in water and power
For this fountain, you will need a standard 110v outlet. The outlet should be outside the range of the basin. If the outlet were directly underneath the fountain, you would not be able to access it without dissembling the fountain. If you add an autorefill system, you will need to connect that to a water line. You will also want your water line to be outside the range of the 99.5" basin.
If you need further clarification, feel free to call us at 888-562-7602.
Does this fountain require a concrete base?
We recommend installing this fountain on a hard, level surface: concrete pad, pavers, brick, compacted gravel, etc. Please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to help!