Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
3-Tier Four Seasons Outdoor Water Feature With Bracci Basin Specifications:
- Dimensions: 144"H x 144"D
- Weight: 6,184 pounds
- 3-Tier Column Size: 144"H x 74"Dia.
- 3-Tier Column Weight: 2,174 pounds
- Basin Size: 20"H x 144"Dia.(Outside)/120"Dia.(Inside)
- Basin Weight: 4,010 pounds
A tall and stately piece made with durable cast stone, this 3-Tier Four Seasons Outdoor Water Fountain stands exactly 12 feet tall and comes with a 12-foot wide Bracci basin. Its sweeping proportions is matched by the equally sweeping and riveting water flow it creates. Water flows in long, thin rivulets from tier to tier until it reaches the basin. As it does, it creates a dynamic and melodious display. So go ahead and place this monumental piece in a spacious and well-manicured lawn or garden to create a beautiful and soothing focal piece that isn't easily dwarfed out even in a large, open space.
3-Tier Four Seasons Outdoor Water Fountain With Bracci Basin Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Made in the USA
- Shown In Rustico Finish (Studio Photo)
3-Tier Four Seasons Outdoor Water Feature With Bracci Basin Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Assembly instructions
Pump is not included. This fountain requires minimum 1 quarter horsepower exterior pool type pump and filtration system.
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
*Please Note: due to the size and weight of this fountain, a forklift is required for delivery.
This fountain is also available in a 16 foot Bracci Basin upon request.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
How is the Bracci basin installed?
This basin is not a self-contained water feature and it requires a cement slab to be poured with the Bracci components. It is then finished and sealed by using rebars, epoxy, and mortar. For a more detailed set of intructions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I purchase the pump for this fountain ?
You can purchase the pump for this fountain through us at an additional cost, however, most of our customers buy these pumps locally by whoever installs the fountain.
I have this fountain and two of the round blocks are crumbling and eroding. How do I get replacement coping stones for the rim of the fountain?
I'd be happy to help you get a quote for replacement coping pieces. Please send us an email with the shipping address these would be sent to, as we cannot offer free shipping on part orders. Our email is email@example.com