The Two Tier Barrel Tabletop Fountain With White LED Lights is sure to be the apple of every visitor's eye. The fountain is a sturdy tabletop fountain which features an old fashion pump, pouring water into the two stacked barrels below. The look of natural stone with the strength and durability of fiberglass. This fountain includes white LED lights and brings a sense of honest country life into any setting. This new barrel fountain is perfect for your outdoor decor or to bring rustic tranquility to your indoors.
Two Tier Barrel Tabletop Fountain With White LED Lights Features:
- Made of Fiberglass
- Skillfully crafted to be balanced and durable.
- Realistic looking barrel decoration
- Dimensions: 9"L x 7"W x 14"H
- Weight: 4 lbs
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Does this fountain have a flow rate control? How much water does it hold? Where is the pump located and is there easy access to it? Thank you!
Thank you for your questions!
This fountain does have a flow rate setting.
This feature holds approximately 2.5 liters/0.66 galls of water.
This pump access door is located in the back of the top barrel. It is designed to be easily accessible.
For further questions please contact us at email@example.com.