The Tiered Waterfall Rainforest Fountain With LED Lights will make a wonderful accent to a patio table, or a placed on a shelf inside your home to create that soothing and harmonious environment. Any healthy garden is sure to reflect a wide variety of life, but by adding this beautiful water feature, you can add an even greater assortment of fauna to all the flora you've carefully cultivated. But whether it's actually placed in a garden or even in a parlor or covered porch, this magnificent fountain brings the feel of a romantic lush jungle right to your home.
Tiered Waterfall Rainforest Fountain With LED Lights Features:
- Made of Polyresin, Stone Powder, and Fiberglass
- Includes 4 White LED Lights
- Pump and all necessary parts included
- Dimensions: 40"L x 23"W x 30"H
- Weight: 85 lbs
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.