Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Mediterranean Cast Stone Garden Fountain With 46 Inch Basin Specifications:
- Dimensions: 51.75"H x 46"W
- Weight: 691 pounds
A pinnacle in elegance and class, the Mediterranean Cast Stone Garden Fountain With 46 Inch Basin will bring a Mediterranean inspired look and feel in your outdoor setting. With gracefully descending water and a gorgeous design, the fountain is ideally utilized as a centerpiece as it will become an instant favorite by friends and family.
Mediterranean Cast Stone Garden Fountain With 46 Inch Basin Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Shown in Rustico Finish
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Mediterranean Cast Stone Garden Fountain With 46 Inch Basin Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
Please Note: This fountain does not have rivets on the bowls, so it has a more sporadic flow (water falls wherever gravity pulls it). Some customers desire this type of flow, but if you are looking for more of an even, “rain-like” flow, we recommend going with the Pioggia Fountain or Gran Vista Fountain. You can also email us for a video example.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Is this fountain all in one piece or does it separate for easier handling? And if so, how much does each component weigh?
This fountain is in 7 pieces so it makes for easy handling. The basin is 467 lbs, and the large bowl is 393 lbs.
Can I just buy the basin?
We can do parts orders, however, it is not free shipping. You can send us an email at email@example.com and we can get a quote for you.
Does this fountain require a forklift? Also, as a DIY homeowner, what is the best way to move this once unloaded from the delivery truck across turf? Also, where does the electric cord exit, the bottom or side?
This fountain does not require a forklift at the time of delivery. However, as delivery will be curbside only, you will likely want a pallet jack or some other equipment to help you move the parts into place. If you are using a landscaper or contractor to install the fountain, they may have the needed equipment for you.
The electric cord will exit the bottom center of the fountain. You will want your outlet to be outside the range of the fountain (not underneath it).
Feel free to give us a call at 888-562-7602 if you have additional questions regarding ground preparation or installation.