Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Coco Quad Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"H x 38"D
- Weight: 361 lbs.
Immerse yourself in a tropical paradise with the Coco Quad Fountain, a captivating centerpiece that brings the soothing sounds and shimmering beauty of water to your outdoor space (19"H x 38"D). This sculptural masterpiece, weighing approximately 361 pounds, features four oversized, natural-looking husked bowls stacked in a cascading formation. Each bowl overflows with a continuous stream of water, creating a symphony of tranquility and visual delight. As night falls, a brilliant underwater LED light kit awakens, transforming the cascading water into a mesmerizing spectacle of shimmering reflections that dance across the surface. Let the Coco Quad Fountain transport you to a world of relaxation and natural beauty, making it a truly enchanting addition to your garden.
Coco Quad Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Made from cast stone
- Available in 25 different finishes
- Shown in Relic Lava (RL)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Coco Quad Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.