Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Classical Finial Outdoor Water Fountain in Grando Pool Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 58"H x 58.5"D
- Product Weight: 1,109 lbs.
A masterful water feature by Henri Studio, the Classical Finial Outdoor Water Fountain in Grando Pool showcases a series of gorgeous tiers with a leaf shaped spout letting water stream from each level down into the Grando Pool. As the water falls gently from tier to tier, the relaxing sound of water in motion is created. And combining both the sound and sight of this gorgeous tiered fountain will create a touch of timeless elegance to add to any outdoor area.
Classical Finial Outdoor Water Fountain in Grando Pool Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Relic-Eligante (RR)
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Does this fountain have a drain outlet built in to facilitate draining & and cleaning it? If yes, where is it located and what is the diameter? Thank you
This does not have a drain outlet. For draining, we recommend using a wet/dryvac to remove the water. Another option is to leave the pump off and allow the water to naturally evaporate.