Physical color samples available. Please call 1-888-562-7602 for details.
3 Tier Four Seasons Fountain For Pond Specifications:
- Dimensions: 144"H x 74"W
- Weight: 2,258 lbs.
With its dynamic and serene water flow and durable cast stone construction, the 3 Tier Four Seasons Fountain For Pond from Al's Garden Art will make a lasting and worthy addition to your outdoor living space. This majestic tiered outdoor fountain was inspired by the influential Italian sculptor Pietro Bracci as it features a Baroque design. Standing tall and lean, the column supports three tiers which have many channels to direct water. The falling water creates a stunning visual effect and powerful sound that will captivate all who see.
3 Tier Four Seasons Fountain For Pond Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Made in the USA
- Shown In Rustico Finish
- Requires a minimum 10 ft. custom built pond
- Requires minimum 1 quarter horsepower exterior pool type pump and filtration system. Pump not included.
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
3 Tier Four Seasons Fountain For Pond Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Assembly instructions
- All necessary parts
- Fountain does NOT include basin/pool shown. This fountain requires a minimum 10 ft pond and a minimum 1 quarter horse horsepower exterior pool type pump and filtration system.
- A forklift is required for delivery as the bottom bowl is too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.