Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Four Tier Renaissance Fountain Specifications:
- Product Dimension: 99"H x 54"D
- Product Weight: 1,360 lbs.
If you love Renaissance art, you’ll adore this fountain, featuring no less than four tiers. Each tier is shaped like a stunning flower, holding the next, right up to the top tier, where water flows from an elegant flower bud. This is a rather tall fountain measuring 99"H x 54"D, so it will require plenty of space to display it in all its glory. The bottom tier is held by a square pedestal and column, lifting it approximately 10” off the ground.
Made from ultra-durable cast stone, this fountain is built to last and made to order. Customer can choose from 21 different finishes which can be viewed online. Physical samples are also available. On delivery, manufacturers supply the recirculating water pump, responsible for maintaining the wonderful continuous water motion. The accompanying sounds are soothing and calm-inducing.
Because it is rather tall and striking, this fountain fits perfectly on immaculate lawns, impeccable driveways, and stylish patios. Regardless where this four-tiered fountain is placed, it will transform and enhance the surrounding areas and capture anyone who sees it.Four Tier Renaissance Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Created from cast stone
- 24 different finishes available
- Shown in Golden Moss (GM)
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 3-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.Four Tier Renaissance Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating Pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.