Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Fonthill Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 47" L x 47" W x 74.75" H
- Weight: 1303 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
With its bowl-shaped tiers, ornate finial, fluted columns and square base, the Fonthill Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain achieves a classic and stylish look that is perfect for any outdoor setting. Its tiered design makes it a formidable addition to any yard or garden while its sturdy fiber reinforced cast stone construction guarantees many years of enjoyment. Place it at the center of a well-kept lawn or in a rustic garden to fill your outdoor living space with the tranquil sounds of flowing water.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Fonthill Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Fonthill Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
can I get this fountain with a pool?
Yes of course...here is the fountain:
Can you sell individual replacement components for the Foothill fountain? I need to place the top bowl and finial pieces.
Yes, we can get a quote for you. Please email us with the address this would be shipping to as we cannot ship replacement parts for free: firstname.lastname@example.org
SKU: FT-271 Does this fountain come delivered in separate pieces? Can you provide measurements/weight on each piece?
Thank you for reaching out. The fountain will come disassembled and will have 10 fountain components, and 7 pump components. Here is the link where you can view each component, the weight of each item, and installation and maintenance instructions.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Can the pump be replaced without disassembling the fountain? Does the base have an access door? Does the base have an open cavity. If so, what are the dimensions of the open cavity?
You would need to disassemble this fountain to safely replace the pump. There is an access door to allow you to maintain and adjust the pump, but it is not large enough to be able to easily and safely disconnect, remove, and insert a new pump.
Can I please get samples. Thank you.
We can send physical color samples. They are 3 for $25 and if you mail them back to us, we can refund that amount. You can order samples on this page here or give us a call at 888-562-7602.