Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Parisian Cast Stone Wall Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 50.5" H x 39.5" W x 28" D
- Weight: 636 pounds
A gorgeous piece made with durable cast stone, the Parisian Cast Stone Wall Outdoor Fountain is perfect for those who are looking for a space-saving water feature that exudes a hint of French sophistication and charm. Designed to be set against a garden wall or fence, this piece will transform your otherwise plain or typical garden into something so much more with its riveting water display and soothing acoustic.
Parisian Cast Stone Wall Outdoor Fountain Features:
- Shown in Barocco Finish
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast stone
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Parisian Cast Stone Wall Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
I need a few question answered before purchasing. 1) Can I be sent 5 color samples prior to ordering the Parisian Cast Stone fountain? Mojave, Brownstone, Sienna, Old Stone and cinnamon 2. Why is there no light attached to this fountain? 3. How long would it take to be delivered; and by whom? 4. Is there a cover screen to keep out debris? 5. How large is the pump and where is it located? 6. How do I prepare the area in my yard for this fountain?
1. Yes, you can order samples here. If you return the samples to us, we can refund that cost back to you.
2. A 2 submersible light kit is available to be purchased with this fountain for $68.
3. The fountain is manufacturer by Fiore Stone, base out of Las Vegas Nevada. Their current production lead time is 8-12 weeks. We use 3rd party shipping companies, and will forward all tracking/shipping information to you.
4. No. We have had customers who have purchased "window screen" material and cut it to fit the basin of the fountain to help in preventing debris. This is a great option, but is not included with the fountain.
5. It is ideal to have a level, concrete pad to install your fountain on. If concrete is not an option, pavers or crushed gravel are also an option. The pump and light kit will need to be connected to a standard 110V outlet.