Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
London Wall Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 60"H x 29"W x 19"D
- Weight: 449 lbs.
An old-world inspired masterpiece, the London Wall Outdoor Fountain by Al’s Garden Art instantly catches the attention of anyone who steps into your garden. This exquisite cast stone fountain features a wonderful and dynamic display of water in motion that's accompanied by a serene and soothing acoustic. It's perfect for adding a hint of old-world charm into your garden setting and transforming it into a relaxing haven.
London Wall Outdoor Fountain Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast Stone
- Shown in Barocco Finish
- Made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
London Wall Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
You list Barocco as the finish in the example on the website but that option is not listed in the samples below. Is barocco available as a finish? Thanks.
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Barocco finish is discontinued.
I like the plain and simple fountain design. Does it come three parts? And where does the water pump go? It would be nice to see the assembly instructions. Thanks, Keith
This fountain is unique in that it is mostly one solid piece. It is made up of two parts.
The London Wall Component is approximately 444 lbs and the London Pump Cover is approximatley 5 lbs.
The pump would be placed in the lower basin as it is necessary to have it fully submerged at all times.
For further questions and assembly instructions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.