Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Mediterranean Fountain with Plumbed Spacer and Fiore Pond Specifications:
- Dimension: 94"H x 99½"W
- Weight: 1925 lbs.
The Mediterranean Fountain with Plumbed Spacer and Fiore Pond creates a stately and opulent ambiance that is softened with the soothing sounds of cascading water as it flows from its finial, spills from its multiple tiers and finally rains down into the large fiore pond. Available in 39 finishes, this outdoor water feature will offer that needed extra element to your landscape.
Mediterranean Fountain with Plumbed Spacer and Fiore Pond Features:
- Shown in Coffee
- Available in 39 colors
- Cast Stone is built to last
- Lighting is not included, but available
- Proudly made in the USA
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Mediterranean Fountain with Plumbed Spacer and Fiore Pond Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year warranty
Please Note: This fountain does not have rivets on the bowls, so it has a more sporadic flow (water falls wherever gravity pulls it). Some customers desire this type of flow, but if you are looking for more of an even, “rain-like” flow, we recommend going with the Pioggia Fountain or Gran Vista Fountain. You can also email us for a video example.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
On average, how long does it take to build?
The current production lead time is 10-14 weeks, plus transit from Las Vegas NV.
Hi, I recently purchased this fountain. What size winter cover do you recommend? Thanks
The best cover recommendation for this fountain would be the large cover:
- Large: 66"H x 56"W
You can view the fountain cover product listing here.
Please note that fountain covers are intended to only cover from the top of the fountain to the bottom bowl. They are not intended to go over the bottom pond as that can cause water to pool and put stress on the fountain. If you go with the large cover, you may need to remove the top finial piece to allow for sufficient height.
How are the basin pieces sealed together? Is a grout or mortar used?
The pieces are not sealed together. The sheer weight of these heavy cast-stone concrete pieces holds the fountain in place, including the basin pieces. In fact, using caulk, mortar, or glue could cause issues should the fountain need to be moved, or replaced, or if the internal parts would need to be adjusted in any way.
Does this fountain basin use a vinyl liner? Or do you have other basins that do use a vinyl liner?
The Fiore Pond fountains all have a basin consisting of a polyethylene tub and cast stone coping pieces, which go around the outside edge of the tub.
For more questions reach out to us via email at info@OutdoorFountainPros.com