Lady Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 51"H x 32"W x 32"D
- Weight: 270 lbs.
- Colors are available in 3 options:
1. No Streak.
2. One Streak down the front face of the fountain (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
3. $125 per extra streak (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
Please call us to order the color option you want.
A beautiful piece that promises a tranquil environment, the Lady Garden Water Fountain has all the aesthetic qualities you need to do exactly just that. It features a statuesque lady bathing under a fountain of water overflowing the pottery she holds above her head. Constructed using glass fiber reinforced concrete, this stunning water feature looks like real natural stone but is lighter in weight and very durable.
Lady Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Classic and timeless designed fountain
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Will outlast traditional cast stone fountains
- Available in different colors
Lady Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Warranty: One (1) Year Limited
- Recirculating Pump
*Please Note: This fountain is considered CUSTOM MADE due to the finish and stain applied. Cancellation of this order will result in the forfeiture of your payment. Also, the stain is hand applied and can vary from the photo/sample shown. If you have concerns about the color, please contact Customer Service and we can provide you with additional information.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
This statue is not very tall and I want to elevate it in my garden using an inverted bowl. However, to do so I need to know the dimension of the base and whether the base is hollow. Please advise. Thank you.
This feature is solid concrete. The "base" which is the pumphouse is not solid, as it is where the pump is placed to conceal it from view. See the attached split view of this feature.
Please explain what is meant by “streaking” and how that term applies to the three options.
The optional streak will be applied down the front center of the fountain. The streak is a bold color accent similar in idea to a racing stripe. We do have some image examples from other products of how the streaks are applied that can better illustrate this. To recieve these images, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org