Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Echo Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14" L x 16" W x 64" H
- Weight: 340 lbs.
- Shown in Verde (VE)
The Echo wall water fountain is simple elegance defined. Measuring 14" L x 16" W x 64" H, this wall water feature is tall but slim and features a gorgeous deep fountain at the bottom. Water emerges from a spout located near the top of the back plate. A recirculating pump maintains a steady, relaxation-inducing flow of water
There’s no need for any additional plumbing, and the pump’s cord plugs into a standard 110V electrical outlet. If required, the cord can be attached to an outdoor-rated extension lead. This wall fountain beautifies any wall or fence, and an Echo wall water fountain on either side of a door looks amazing.
To enhance the effect of the Echo even further, lighting is included with this fountain. At night, not only will gentle water sound calm, but the lights will provide elegance and style throughout.
The Echo Wall Water Fountain is made from fiber reinforced cast stone concrete and is ultra-durable. A wide choice of colors is available, with each shade aging in the elements over time, making each fountain even more unique.
No doubt, the simplicity, and grace of this fountain will delight for years to come.
Echo Wall Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
- Please note, only one fountain is sent per order.
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Echo Water Feature Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- Submersible egg light for dramatic night-time illumination
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
I would like to purchase two fountains, similar to the photo. do you offer discounts if I purchase more than one?
Yes of course. Give us a call and we will give you an extra discount.
will this water fountain make much noise?
Any fountain that has a spill like this one will make more noise, so yes.
What is replacement pump model for this fountain? Do we need a professional installer?
This fountain requires a 320 GPH pump. While you don't need a fountain specialist to change the pump, you will need at least 2-3 people to assist as the fountain component weighs 333 lbs. The pump will sit in the basin and the cord will run through a stopper. Because of this, you will need to lift or move the fountain to get the cord out properly. For specific installation guides, feel free to email us at email@example.com