Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Double Oblique With Ball Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 64"H x 43"W x 43"D
- Weight: 849 lbs.
- Colors are available in 3 options:
1. No Streak.
2. One Streak down the front face of the fountain (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
3. $125 per extra streak (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
Please call us to order the color option you want.
This is a tiered fountain with a difference. At the base, we’ve got a square pool holding an oblique bottom fountain, which holds a second oblique fountain. To top it off, the designers have placed an opulent sphere into the second oblique fountain. Water flows from the top of the sphere into the first and second oblique-shaped pool before finally gathering in the base pool.
This is no doubt one of the most modern tiered fountain designs because it combines a variety of geometrical shapes. Made from glass fiber reinforced concrete, this fountain is extremely durable and will withstand harsh weather conditions. Several different finishes and colors are available to suit every taste.
Measuring 64"H x 43"W x 43" D, this fountain will quickly become the center of attention and is suitable for placement anywhere in the garden, on the patio, or in the driveway.
The water keeps flowing thanks to a recirculating pump. As outdoor water features go, this has got to be one of the most eye-catching and it will beautify any outdoor space.
Double Oblique With Ball Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Unique outdoor fountain
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere
- Will outlast traditional cast stone fountains
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Available in different colors
Double Oblique With Ball Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Warranty: One (1) Year Limited
- Recirculating Pump
*Please Note: This fountain is considered CUSTOM MADE due to the finish and stain applied. Cancellation of this order will result in the forfeiture of your payment. Also, the stain is hand applied and can vary from the photo/sample shown. If you have concerns about the color, please contact Customer Service and we can provide you with additional information.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Does the fountain come in four pieces and how heavy is the largest piece
Yes, it comes in four pieces and the heaviest piece is the basin, at 422 lbs. The large oblique is 271 lbs, the small oblique is 112 lbs, and the ball weight 44 lbs.
does this fountain come with the pump?
Yes, all of our fountains come with a pump.
What color are the lights? Does this one require a forklift? How does the auto fill system work?
The 4 light kit will be submersible white lights that sit in the bottom basin.
This fountain does not require a forklift for delivery. The carrier will have a lift gate to take the crated fountain off of the truck.
The autofill system is similar to a toilet float. It will sit in the bottom basin and you will need to hook it up to a water line. As the water level gets low, the float device will trigger it to refill from the water line you have connected it to.
expected delivery time to royal oak, mi
Right now, this fountain is expected to take about 10-14 weeks to make, plus shipping time out of Phoenix, AZ. The warehouse is trying to get that lead time quicker, so there is a possibility it could ship out sooner.
The large and small obliques - What are their respective water depths for their pools.
Both Oblique fountains have a basin that is appromately 8" high, so the water level will typically be around 6".