Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Courtyard Lion Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain in Quatrefoil Basin Specifications:
- Dimensions: 66"H x 62"W
- Weight: 1946 pounds
An ornate and tiered piece perfect for medium to large garden settings, the Courtyard Lion Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain in Quatrefoil Basin comes with three tiers adorned by lion sculptures and a stylish quatrefoil basin. Water flows out from each lion's mouth to fill the tier below it until it reaches the basin creating, as it does, a riveting and dynamic scene filled with the pleasant and relaxing sounds of flowing water. Made of durable cast stone, this fountain will add a touch of class and sophistication into your garden setting and transform it into a relaxing haven where you and your guests can unwind.
Courtyard Lion Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain in Quatrefoil Basin Features:
- Available in 39 Finishes
- Material: Cast stone
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Shown in Cimarron finish
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2 -3 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Courtyard Lion Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain in Quatrefoil Basin Includes:
- 1 year warranty
- Recirculating electric pump
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Is this one in stock ? If so what colors are available?
These fountains are made to order and do have a current lead time of 6-10 weeks. These can be ordered in any of the finishes available.