- Dimensions: 41”W x 90”H x 14”D
- Weight: 190 lbs.
The Tranquil River Floor Fountain - Center Mount with its choice of several surface materials is one dynamic yet elegant piece that creates a strong focal point without becoming a distraction. Water appears to dance as it flows down the surface while creating lovely soothing sounds. This water feature comes with LED accent light for extended viewing pleasure even after dark.
These features are made with natural stones. Fissures, fill materials in cavities, flaking of layered stone surfaces, natural grooves or lines, and chips off corners that do not inhibit the performance or aesthetics of the water feature are part of the natural stones and do not constitute a warranty claim.
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones for the Harmony River Floor Fountain - Center Mount are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown of the Harmony River Floor Fountain - Center Mount. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Outdoor Fountain Pros Customer Service.
- Handmade in the USA
- Simple set-up
- Includes remote that controls the light and water from anywhere in the room
- Comes with an optional Color Changing LED Lighting with Remote
- The welded plastic liner is double tested and prevents leakage.
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow.
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and can come out of either the right or left bottom corner of the tray
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim
- Fully contained
- Polished River Pebbles
- LED Lighting and 3 Bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Printed instructions and a URL for an installation video
- Electric pump
Please note: Outdoor hood cover is needed if the fountain may be exposed to the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.